This simple sauce is the perfect accomptment to grilled meats and also as dressing for crispy salad. Packed full of fresh, clean flavours which compliments fatty foods.
A silky, loose condiment that drips deliciously over your steak, chicken or fish. You want some texture in this and not just a blended puree.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 110g
- 2 x Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- Fresh Parsley – 40g – Minced (Flat Leaf or Curley)
- 4 x Cloves of Fresh Garlic – Minced
- 2 x Red Chillis – Deseeded & Minced
- ¾ x Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 x Teaspoon of Sea Salt Flakes
- ½ x Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Pepper
This is so simple, all you need to do is mince up all your ingredients then put them all together in a bowl and mix. Allow to sit and infuse for 2 hours before serving.