Our friends at The Farm Retail Association have teamed up with celebrity chef, cookery teacher and TV personality Rosemary Shrager for her new online cook along experience, ‘Cooking at Home with Rosemary’. Rosemary Shrager will bring you a series of free cook along sessions on Facebook.
“I’m thrilled to be partnering with the Farm Retail Association. I’ve always chosen to shop close to home, wherever possible and farm shops are the best places to find the freshest and most delicious produce. And it’s so good to know that you’re supporting local growers.”Rosemary Shrager
Each live session will focus on a different seasonal recipe. This week Rosemary will be cooking Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce and Garlic Cabbage on Saturday 24th April at 5pm.
For all your ingredients you can shop in-store or online. We offer a Click & Collect Service and Local Home Delivery. Also if you spend over £50 online on your groceries you can get free home delivery.
Instructions to take part:
- Rosemary will be hosting her live cook along on Facebook so if you’ve got an account make sure to like and follow Rosemary Shrager on Facebook.
- Login to Rosemary Shrager’s Facebook page just before 5pm for each live cooking session.
- Ensure your viewing device is placed somewhere in a suitable location in the kitchen to follow the cooking instructions.
- Make sure you have all your ingredients weighed out and prepped as indicated on the ingredients page to ensure you have everything ready to hand. Also do not forget to pre-heat the oven and have appliances (if needed) ready to use.
- There is a commentary box for you to ask Rosemary questions and either herself or a member of her team will be answering these live.
Here at Gates’, we love to see your culinary creations, so don’t forget to share photos of your cooked meals by tagging them with @gatesgardencentre and use the hashtag #cookingathomewithrosemary