These delicious shots are perfect for after the kids go to bed. Instead of using hollow chocolate eggs you can also try Lindt chocolate reindeers for a touch of luxury or any other hollow chocolates you’ve got on hand.
Wonderfully irresistible and sure to put a pep in your step.
- Adnams East Coast Vodka – 40ml
- Baileys Original Irish Cream – 40ml
- Conker Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur – 40ml
- Longley Farm Double Cream – 40ml
- 6 x Hollow Chocolate Easter Eggs (About double if you’re using the 10g Lindt Chocolate Reindeers)
To prepare, heat up a knife and gently slice the top off you Easter egg/ Lindt chocolate reindeer or whichever chocolate treats you have on hand. Place them in the fridge for a little bit to chill.
Making the shot
In a cocktail shaker, half fill with ice and add your Vodka, Baileys, Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur and cream. Close and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until fully combined.
Strain into your Easter eggs and enjoy strait away.