A quick, easy and delicious dessert which is perfect for the summertime sun. Something that all ages are sure to enjoy with fresh and sweet flavours merged with an indulgent creaminess. Two of the best desserts combined into a treat that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next garden party or Friday night dinner party.
- Double Cream – 300ml
- Mascarpone – 100g
- Strawberries – 350g – Quartered
- 2 x Tablespoons of Icing Sugar
- 1 x Flower & White Giant Strawberry Meringue – Chunky Crumble
- 2 x Lemon Shortbread Biscuits – Chunky Crumble
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
- 2 x Tablespoons of Strawberry Coulis (Optional)
- 4 x Springs of Fresh Mint – For Garnish
In a large bowl whip your double cream and vanilla paste until you can form soft peaks.
In a blender or using a hand blender and bowl add 150g of your strawberries and the icing sugar. Pulse until combined, you don’t need it to be too smooth however.
Add this as well as the mascarpone into your cream mixture and fold until fully together.
Grab 4 glasses or small dessert bowls. Layer your cheesecake mixture, strawberries, lemon shortbread, meringue and strawberry coulis (optional) until the glass is filled.
Top with more fresh strawberries and a spring of mint for garnish.