A luxurious and indulgent pasta which pairs perfectly with homemade garlic bread. Packed full of creamy flavour with the perfect amount of black truffle.
- Truffle Hunter Tagliatelle – 300g
- Parmesan – 125g and Extra to Serve
- Longley Farm Double Cream – 200ml
- 4 Cloves of Garlic – Minced
- Longley Farm Luxury Jersey Butter – 75g
- 1 x Tablespoon Fresh Parsley – Finely Diced
- Truffle Hunter Whole Black Truffles
- Garofalo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Put a pot of water on the hob on medium high heat with a dash of salt in.
When this starts to boil add in your pasta and simultaneously keep an eye on it, making sure to only cook it al dente.
In a large pan on medium heat, add a dash of olive oil, your butter and also the minced garlic.
Cook for a few minutes until fragrant.
Add in your double cream and cook off for a few minutes until it starts to bubble, stirring continuously so it doesn’t burn.
At this point add in your grated parmesan as well as salt and pepper to taste and combine.
Your pasta should be ready, add this into your pan with the sauce and use tongs to toss it through the sauce.
Add in some pasta water, the amount will depend on your sauce, to help loosen and smoothen it out.
At this point add in your fresh minced parsley, toss once more and plate up.
Shave or grate some fresh truffle over each plate with some extra parmesan and serve immediately.