These are a delicious and quick starter with fresh toasted bread, as nibble or bulk out with sides and enjoy as your main dish. Packed full of fresh and zesty flavours which compliment the prawns perfectly.
This recipe uses frozen prawns which need to be defrosted but a fresh substitute would be just as tasty if available.
- Chapman’s Peeled & Deveined Raw Jumbo King Prawns – 1 Bag (240g) – Defrosted
- Fresh Garlic – 3 Cloves – Finely Diced
- 1 x Tablespoon of Fresh Parsley – Finely Diced
- 3 x Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1 x Medium Lemon – Just the Juice
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- 1 x Teaspoon of Chilli Flakes – Optional
In a pan on medium heat add you butter and let melt. Add your minced garlic and cook off for about a minute until you can start smelling the fragrance.
Now add in your defrosted raw jumbo prawns with a little salt and fry for 5- 8 minutes or until they’ve turned a blush pink colour. Sprinkle in your chilli flakes at this point for a touch of heat.
Take your pan off the heat and squeeze one medium lemon over, making sure not to get any seeds in. Now add in your parsley and pepper as well as any additional salt to taste.
Stir to combine and serve immediately, enjoy as is or with a side salad and some fresh bread.